I’m partnering a small but globally operating biotechnology company developing novel therapies for fibrosis and a variety of other indications. As they move in to pivotal trials for their lead compound and look to progress their early pipeline, they are searching for an experienced M.D in the US to collaborate with their Chief Medical Officer and drive the development of their clinical programmes.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design global clinical development strategies ranging from FIH to Phase II/III
- Lead and provide medical oversight across numerous indications
- Lead interactions with ethic committees and international and national regulatory agencies
- Cross-functionally interact with other departments of the company, e.g. translational pharmacology, clinical operations, drug safety, medical affairs and regulatory
- Collaborate with the other Senior stakeholders of the company as well as external stakeholders and KOLs
- Medical degree with good medical knowledge and clinical experience
- Leading the development clinical development strategies
- 8+ years in a biotech or pharmaceutical company, working in a clinical development and/or medical affairs function
- FIH experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking with a results-oriented attitude
If you are interested in this opportunity, reach out to Alex Coppen to find out more!