We are partnered with up and comer within eCliincal software, offering a varied range of services that include EDC, CTMS, RBM, IWRS and more. Following significant investment from Private Equity, they are looking to aggressively grow through both organic and inorganic (acquisitions) strategy, across Europe and North America.
Their next key hire will be a Vice President of Business Development, with the view of stepping up into a Chief Commercial Officer position in the first 12 months.
The requirements for this role include:
- An experienced sales professional who has a successful track record of developing strong client relationships in similar roles; experience selling to Pharma, Biotech and CRO’s is a must.
- Experience driving significant revenue growth; managing and delivering on sales targets
- Experience in sales leadership, with direct reports.
- Mergers and/or acquisitions experience is beneficial
- Push new logo sales
- Align account management and new biz. sales
- Build and head sales department
- Integrate global add-on acquisitions (M&A)
- Implement and lead sales & pricing governance
- Strengthen proposition for key customer segments
- Broaden customer base beyond classical business
- Help develop a clear USP in the eClinical space
- Help to for a group beyond eClinical solutions
For further information on this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Georgiadis directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.