Apsida Life Science are partnered with a highly innovative eClinical provider, that offer unique technology solutions via their fully integrated platform. They are currently searching for a Vice President of Business Development, to join the team as their first sales person, with the view to begin building a team of international Business Development Directors.
- Achieve or Exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Actively prospect and generate new Pharma customer’s leads and sales.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with customers and develop in-depth knowledge of their organisation and needs.
- Collaborate with the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences companies’ Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, and Senior Clinical R&D as well as IT leadership groups regarding the strategic analysis, feasibility assessments and development of proposals for the platform.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Participate in conferences.
- Delivering on individual Brand sales quotas
- Develop territory account plans, including prospect identification on behalf of the company
- Determine client business strategies to maximise territory sales volume, including frequency of personal visits to client, and telephone contact
- Prospecting and establishing new client relationships
- Reports to CEO.
- This is a highly strategic role that requires strong partnerships with our Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Success teams; and will have high visibility within the organisation.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders.
- Sales leadership with expertise in Direct sales and SaaS solution sales.
- Good understanding of the Clinical Trials Data Management, Clinical Operations, Biostatistics and Data Analytics processes.
- An established network of contacts within the US Nation-wide Pharma Industry (small & medium size businesses’ network relationships are preferred).
- Over 10 years of previous experience in business development/sales selling eClinical solutions, Data & Analytics solutions to Pharma customers.
- Ability to recognise the needs of the client and collaborate with the clinical areas.
- Must be reliable, highly motivated, well-organised, results-oriented, and customer-focused;
- Must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
- This is a “hunter” role and you must provide examples of your ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Demonstrate a strong rolodex of reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level in Pharma and Biotech space.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with small-size, growth stage software vendor is preferred.
For further details, please contact Michael Georgiadis directly.
#businessdevelopment #sales #eclinical #clinicalresearch #clinicaldevelopment #pharmaceutical #lifescience