Apsida is a Global Life Sciences recruitment business focused on delivering the best talent in the industry to our clients.
Our business was founded in 2019 with 15 years industry recruitment experience. Our goal is to provide the expert knowledge our clients expect combined with a professional, friendly and ‘partnership’ experience. We want our clients to come back so the experience they have with us along every step of the way is the most important thing.
Pivotal to our growth ambitions, Apsida is looking for individuals which align with our outlook. Our current team is smart, driven, tenacious and empathetic. We pride ourselves on our reputation and the people that work for Apsida also replicate this.
Sure, you can earn a lot of money in recruitment, and Apsida is no different but it’s about more than money. Success is measured in many ways; for us, it’s about enjoying the work you do and creating long lasting relationships with people who enjoy working with and for you. You can’t be the best at what you do unless you love it. And we love what we do.
In our first year of business, Apsida has grown to 9 people and our goal for 2021 is to more than double that number by progressing our current team into more senior positions and bringing in the next wave of talent!
We want to train and develop the next leaders in your business and are excited to offer candidates the chance to join a young, dynamic and successful company that is hungry for success.
What we offer:
- Ability to work with and learn from a vastly experienced Management team whose reputation precedes them
- Fast-paced, fun environment with like-minded people
- Truly competitive basic salaries and ‘life-changing’ earning potential
- Flexible working – We know that people have personal lives and we’re happy to accommodate that. Home working, flexi-lunches, early finishes are all part and parcel of working with us
- Opportunities to progress up the Apsida career ladder and develop yourself both professionally as well as personally
- Frequent incentives – Early finish Friday, Quarterly VIP Club for high performers, Trips abroad (when covid restrictions ease), European travel for conferences AND being given the chance to see the city, not just a conference room! (again covid dependent)
- Duvet days
- Extra holiday earning potential
- Meritocratic progression structure
- Free Nespresso coffee
- Free snack bar
- Branded gym clothing
- Breakfast Friday’s
- Top tier commission structure which is uncapped! Earn from day 1
- State of the art offices and games room including Xbox
Role responsibilities can include:
- As a Research Associate, you will be assigned to support a specific Recruitment Consultant or Business Manager within Apsida where your main responsibility will be sourcing high-calibre candidates for various vacancies across your specialism within Life Sciences
- Establishing candidate suitability for current and future vacancies
- Contacting candidates via LinkedIn, email, telephone, internal database etc.
- Editing CVs/resumes to send to clients
- Generating a reliant candidate pool
- Writing advertisements for job boards and LinkedIn
- Realistic 1st year earnings of £25-30,000
- Commission earned per deal
What we need from you:
- Driven, competitive and resilient aiming to develop a lifelong career
- University graduates or strong interpersonal skills
- Big personalities that stand out from the crowd
- Target driven and self-motivated, with innate resilience