A global player in Health Advisory is currently driving quality growth in their Strategic team.
My client works with pharmaceutical companies to successfully prepare, launch, and commercialise their products primarily in Cell and Gene therapy and Oncology.
The Senior Consultant will be integral in delivering small-scale projects while assisting with more complex work.
Successful applicants will be an experienced consultant and able to confidently lead teams and partner successfully with clients.
The role will also require a high degree of Business Development with existing and new clients.
Successful candidates are typically responsible for:
- Leading small-scale projects and input on complex work streams
- Maintaining quality client engagement
- Responding to client opportunities and team suggestions on business development
- Competent in strategic market planning
- Effective business development from directed research to identify new clients
The right individual for our client will possess the following:
- Excellent team building skills within and cross-functions and communication skills
- Life Science degree (PhD / MBA is desirable)
- Ideally a post-graduate qualification in Management or Marketing (e.g. CIM, MBA)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in either:
1. Strategic Marketing
2. Existing healthcare strategic consultancy
3. Other commercial experience with strong marketing experience
- Ideally knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
- Experience in brand management throughout product lifecycle
- Project management experience with a successful track record of delivering long term strategic projects
- Fluency in English; any other language would be a plus
- To learn more about this role, my client and the opportunity for you, please contact me using the methods below