I am currently partnered with an exciting pharmaceutical company in Switzerland looking for an experienced business development professional to pioneer their commercial strategy globally and lead their successful business development team. This organisation are at the forefront of innovative drug delivery technology and have grown rapidly in recent years.
If you have experience in generics, out-licensing and/or alliance management then do not hesitate to reach out.
My client are also considering global relocation for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scouting, negotiation and execution of Business Development opportunities
- Preparation of Business Cases
- Drafting of deal term sheets and offers
- Maintaining proper Due Diligence
- Leading contract negotiation together with Legal
- Optimal allocation of deals between Regional and Corporate Business Development
- Managing existing alliances (create and maintain partner & deals overviews, track business cases from signing into commercialization and price negotiation before launches)
- Process ownership for
- Licensing-in Process
- M&A Process
- Due Diligence Process
- Business case and financial evaluation
- Pre-launch pricing process
- 8+ years Business Development experience, ideally with generics in a pharmaceutical company
- In/Out licensing experience
- Experience with deals in the Middle East, experience in Generic companies and/or Private Equity owned companies
- Strong negotiation, communication, project management and influencing skills
- Solid understanding of legal wording for contract negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging environment / High resistance to pressure resulting from timelines and complexity
- Solid understanding of finance principles for business case building and investment evaluation
- Familiarity with data analysis and proficient use of Excel
- Fluent / business-level English. Additional languages as an advantage
Please reach out for more information.