Our client is an innovative Oncology focused Biotech based in France that are looking to make a key hire in the development of their current portfolio. This company are aiming to move into the Clinic by Q4 2020 with a goal of creating first in class treatments for Immuno-Oncology diseases.
- Working cross-functionally by completing tasks such developing clinical study strategies to administrative tasks
- Keeping all patients safe whilst undergoing first-in-human trials
- Making sure the company is working in conjunction with all regulatory authorities
- Hiring and developing a clinical operations and development team
- Managing multi-million euro budgets
- Reporting to the CEO with board responsibilities
- MD qualified
- 10+ years Immuno-Oncology/Oncology experience
- 15 years+ clinical experience
- English and French languages required
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
To learn more about this position reach out to William Penticost on the details below.
+44 (0) 203 854 4604